What is Pediatric massage and how does it work?
Pediatric Massage is massage especially catered for our young ones. This gentle massage therapy uses different hand techniques to improve and regulate the flow of Qi and blood throughout the meridian channels, restoring the body’s natural balance and stimulating its own healing response. Compared to other forms of treatments, Pediatric Massage presents a safe, gentle, non-invasive yet effective form of treatment for children. Doing Pediatric Massage regularly helps strengthen the body and is an excellent way to protect your children from the onset of other ailments.
Benefits of Pediatric Massage:
- Boosting growth and development
- Alleviates common diseases including common flu, fever, cough, asthma, diarrhoea, constipation, bed-wetting and colic
- Stimulates appetite and aid in digestion
- Promoting muscle and bone growth
- Relieving stress and improving quality of sleep
- Improving blood circulation and vision; and preventing myopia