Qi & Blood Boosting Pork Rib Soup
5 Colour Broccoli & Pumpkin Stir Fry
- Place pork ribs in 700g water in a mixing bowl to blanch. Do 8 mins of reverse slow stir. (for Thermomix)
- Discard water and rinse the meat.
- Wash Chinese yam and peel the skin, making sure to wear gloves to prevent itching. Cut to size.
- Wash the other ingredients and cut to size.
- Add all the ingredients into 1000g of water to cook.
Do 60 mins at 100 degrees reverse, slow stirring.
- Add salt to taste.
Steps for 5 Colour Broccoli & Pumpkin Stir Fry
Wash and prepare all the ingredients
Remove pumpkin skin and cut into thin slices
Put garlic into the bowl to chop 5-sec sp5
Use a spatula to scrape down the garlic
Add oil to saute 3 mins 120 deg sp 1
Add all the ingredients n salt to fry 4 mins v reverse spoon
Physician Leong Weizhen (Founder of Oriental Remedies Group, Singapore), a registered Tradition Chinese Medicine Physician
The content on this page is for information and educational purposes only. Such medical information may relate to disease, injury, drugs and other treatments, medical devices and/or health products. Medical information does not amount to advice, and if advice is needed an appropriate professional help should be sought. The disclaimer asserts that no warranties or representations are given in respect of the medical information, and that the website operator should not be held liable if a user suffers any injury or loss after relying upon the medical information.
- 5 Strategies For Cancer Patients To Eat Right During And After Chemotherapy/Radiotherapy
- An Integrative TCM Approach To Relieving Your Chronic Pain
- TCM Tea – For Digital Fatigue
- Western Pain Diagnosis Through an Eastern Lens
- Prevent and Treat The 3-Highs With TCM | High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Diabetes